Welcome to the Cherokee Rose Quilt Guild Website
Since 1990, a group of avid quilters have been meeting in Douglas County to learn more about quilting, to share their love of quilting with the community, and to build long-lasting friendships. Our meeting place is very central to Douglas County and metro Atlanta.
This is a picture of the quilt made with love and donated by the Cherokee Rose Quilt Guild and will be hung at the Georgia Quilt Museum. The museum is located in Carrollton Georgia. This quilt was sewn in sections in 2010 by the guild members and then put together at a meeting.
The quilting was done by Broach Winsley.
You can click the picture for a larger image.
Visitors are welcome, if you have contacted us and haven't heard back within 48 hours then please check your email address and contact us again.
Today, we are a group of over 100 women and men who:
- Range in age from the teens to the 80s
- Make Art quilts, Civil War reproductions, baby quilts, bright and bold, modern quilts, king size bed quilts, wall quilts and more
- Hand piece, hand quilt and hand applique. We use our sewing machine(s) for piecing, quilting, embroidery and applique
- Live everywhere from Atlanta to the Alabama line
- Our skill levels range from beginner to advanced
Visitors are welcome to all meetings. Please, come join us! We have day and night meetings to accommodate those who work or have young children at home. Meeting Location and times are listed on the meetings link here.
Please visit the various links that you find on this page, this is the best way to visit the guild online and see all the activities we have coming up throughout the year as well as all the fun we have had in past meetings, workshops, trips to various shops and of course we always find time to share laughter along the way. You do need to be a current paid member to access the Minutes, Newsletter and Featured Member Links.